Messages in motion – telling stories through words and pictures.
I can help you with:
- corporate videos for launches, expos, websites
- training videos
- research and scriptwriting
- directing and producing
In the digital world, online video has rapidly gained strength as a source for content marketing, for conveying a corporate message, to showcase a brand or an organisation, to share our human experience – and it also improves rankings.
Emotions are contagious, and film/video allows the viewer to experience the subtle, but powerful, art of communicating and connecting with a human touch through this medium. Movement grabs attention; we notice things in motion; and we are hard-wired to use the human face as a gathering point for information, and believability.
Relevant experience includes:
- Executive Producer for advertiser-funded, weekly series, national broadcast television programmes for Nestle SA ‘Family Years’ over a period of 5 years; Woolworths SA for four seasons of ‘Life.Style.Matters’ and ‘New Moves’ – weekly series, national broadcast
- 6 years Executive Producer for youth environment television programmes, won Environmental Journalist of the Year Award in Electronic Media; Conserva Merit Award from the Department of Environmental Affairs SA
- Corporate and training videos for a large banking group, Standard Bank; KFC fast food; Wimpy fast food
- Music videos and EPK’s for Gallo Records SA
- Unicef and Department of Health national campaign across radio and television
- Documentary research, scriptwriting, directing, offline editing, producing
- Magazine television programmes