It’s like conducting an orchestra…!
You don’t need to know how to play all the instruments, but you do need to know how they all fit together.
It’s about having an instinct for what is required with precision and timing; and how to get the best out of each unique player with clear direction and leadership; to always keep your audience connected, interested and engaged, and ideally to exceed expectations – well, that’s the best way I can sum up my approach to effective and successful Project Management!
- Solid, all-round experience across diverse industry sectors with proven expertise in digital, marketing, and video/broadcast;
- an intrinsic understanding of the demands and importance of effective project management;
- a track record of delivering multiple projects on time and to budget;
- various project sizes – from quick one-off’s to longer, large projects
- Excellent ability to project-manage for smaller agencies and developers
My project management experience includes:
- 2 years as Digital Project Manager for a RAR Best in Digital & Best in Customer Service agency in Yorkshire
- 2 years as a television broadcast Line Producer and contributing editorial producer
- 16 years as a television Executive Producer, managing core staff and freelance teams of up to 30 people across multiple programmes
- Head of advertiser-funded programmes, co-ordinating with diverse stakeholders with individual invested interests, including multinational companies
- Head of a Marketing & Digital company in its start-up phase