Writing is one of my great passions.
I love combining and crafting words – whether it is for a television or video script, a printed brochure, blog article, website content, press release, or anything that requires the written word. Creative writing is also one of my treasured pastimes – and, as a former full-time journalist, I have that proverbial unfinished book in the bottom drawer!
Commercially, accurate interpretation of a brief is essential. And easy-to-read, accessible, and engaging content is key.
When it calls for it, I write with depth and substance, and combine this with thorough background research, to produce credible and balanced articles on a range of topics.
CONTENT, COPY & SCRIPTWRITER
- Write website content
- Research and write premium articles for websites and blogs to showcase thought leadership for clients
- Write press releases
- Copy and images for brochures and print material
- Scriptwriter for video, television, corporate training, documentary
If you have any additional writing needs, you are welcome to let me know what these are, and I’m sure I can help you.
During my time as a broadcast Television Producer, I won Environmental Journalist of the Year Award in Electronic Media and the Conserva Merit Award.
An overview of experience also includes:
- Contributing journalist and photographer to a lifestyle magazine for six years
- 18 years researching and writing television, documentary scripts on a weekly basis for national television
- Writing corporate and training video scripts
- Writing press releases
- Lead researcher and writer of proposal documents