Creative. Organised. Conscientious.
Many wonderful work opportunities on exciting projects have enabled me to combine these into a comprehensive digital and marketing offering to you and your organisation’s needs.
I deliver work across diverse industry sectors:
- marketing, digital, and communications;
- IT and MSP computer technology;
- environment and eco-awareness;
- investigative journalism and world affairs;
- family, education, health, humanity, and community;
- design, arts, culture and trends;
- retail, crafts, food, fashion, interiors, travel, gardening, and lifestyle;
- manufacturing, machinery, supply chains, and franchises, amongst others.
This enriches my ability to understand and deliver across the marketplace, and to contextualise and target your market message, and engage your customers.
Much of my time has also been spent in television production, as scriptwriter, director and executive producer – including brand representation and interpretation in editorial contexts for major brands, such as Nestle, Woolworths, and KFC.
Should you need more detailed information you can find this on my linkedin profile.
I have a passion for photography and am also an exhibited artist, and have a love of all creative arts. In my spare time I paint and write, and hold art workshops in my Yorkshire studio. The painting on this page is of the northern Peak District moors not far from where I live, and the open spaces resonate with me, the sweeping grasslands remind me of the African highveld (savannah), and I love to photograph and paint this scenery.